disturbed-guy-666disturbed-guy-666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

WTF?

I dont know which was dumber. The cheezy overdone powerup scene, or me for watching it until he got to 9000. thanks for wasting my time.

Junior Junior

great animation

Good addition to the series. If you would call it a series. By the way I would like to point out how funny it is that someone would write a review, saying that they will NOT be writing a review, because theyre sad that michael jackson died. Thus officially being the most redundant thing that I have ever heard lol. PEACE.

Primal War 19 Primal War 19

alrighty.

I have mixed feelings about this. The animation is superb, there is a lot of talent and technique mastered here that cant be overlooked, however, at this point I feel the series is turning into the land before time, sequel after sequel. I do see a lot of potential here that I think should be used for something....I dont know. Different. 10/10 For artwork 5/5 for continued effort.

RickMarin responds:

hmm, Land Before Time you say?

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

lmmfao

That was aaaaaawweeeeeeessooooooommmeeee. Perfect set up.

Advent of Sock Advent of Sock

woo

Love your work man. Great shading and movement. Plus im particularly partial to sperm rider, so you get good scores all around aside from how awesome this animation is. :D

Terrorist-The Mall Terrorist-The Mall

wooo

You get a good score just for using dimmu borgir :D lol aside from that, good animation but uh......sprekens ze english?

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

watch out interspecies erotica fans!

I had a feeling before I even opened the window that it would probably be a dude catching swine flu like aids from monkeys. Hillarious. This only proves one thing though, don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Holy shit.

That was crazy awesome. Possibly the best flash ive seen yet, which is hard to live up to, but it would appear that youve done it. Great job. Awesome technique, awesome use of audio and humor. *thumbs up*

"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

very well done. keep up the good work.

J-qb responds:

Thanks

World.War.III World.War.III

kay?

Good message, but I bet you spent more time typing your authors comments than doing the flash. How about a little meat next time? I didn't realize that a rocket meant world war three. Shouldnt it be a few things that are a little more relevant?