disturbed-guy-666disturbed-guy-666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

WTF?

I dont know which was dumber. The cheezy overdone powerup scene, or me for watching it until he got to 9000. thanks for wasting my time.

Junior Junior

great animation

Good addition to the series. If you would call it a series. By the way I would like to point out how funny it is that someone would write a review, saying that they will NOT be writing a review, because theyre sad that michael jackson died. Thus officially being the most redundant thing that I have ever heard lol. PEACE.

Primal War 19 Primal War 19

alrighty.

I have mixed feelings about this. The animation is superb, there is a lot of talent and technique mastered here that cant be overlooked, however, at this point I feel the series is turning into the land before time, sequel after sequel. I do see a lot of potential here that I think should be used for something....I dont know. Different. 10/10 For artwork 5/5 for continued effort.

RickMarin responds:

hmm, Land Before Time you say?

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

maybe the best game ive played.

Absolutely amazing concept and delivery. audio is great, cutscenes are great. Just overall great. *thumbs up*

Going Up! Going Up!

awesome lol

Renandchi2 responds:

thanks

Crazy Steven Crazy Steven

yay killing!

This gets a 10 because the guy reminds me of Fire martial bill from In living colour. LET ME TELL YA SUMTHIN!

Whut the Fuuck Whut the Fuuck

Sweeeeet

Very nice. Did you use Zbrush? The features are really smooth. By the way, this isnt an animation, its a render. V Keep up the great work dude.